Prev: [GZG] GZG10 Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:49:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

On 2/26/07, mxconnell@optonline.net <mxconnell@optonline.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have photos up from most of the games I played in at GZG10 on my
site at

*http://www.geocities.com/mxconnell/gzg.html*<http://www.geocities.com/m
xconnell/gzg.html>

> I also posted photos from GZG9, which I had been a total slacker
about.

> Can't believe I missed taking some shots of Jerry's zombie western
game,
> which was really good looking with the CowTown buildings and fun to
play.
> Hopefully someone else got some good shots.
>
> Thanks everyone for the great time, it was certainly the best GZG-ECC
yet!

Tried to look over the pics. For most of the ECC X links I got
"geocities
site unavailable". For Castle Wolfenstein (my FMAS game), it came up
fine
except the second image of the tank.

When you get a chance, could you send me offline copies of the photos
you
took from ECC X? Thanks!

Mk

Prev: [GZG] GZG10 Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos