Prev: Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

[GZG] GZG10 Photos

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:02:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

I have photos up from most of the games I played in at GZG10 on my site
at
http://www.geocities.com/mxconnell/gzg.html
I also posted photos from GZG9, which I had been a total slacker about.
Can't believe I missed taking some shots of Jerry's zombie western game,
which was really good looking with the CowTown buildings and fun to
play. Hopefully someone else got some good shots.
Thanks everyone for the great time, it was certainly the best GZG-ECC
yet!
Martin

Prev: Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos