Prev: [GZG] I DEMAND A NARN BAT Squadron!!! Next: RE: [GZG] Full Thrust pdf file

[GZG] Ship building tools

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:48:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [GZG] Ship building tools

Hi Folks,

I have a very nice ship building tool (and I'd give credit if I had any
idea of who wrote it or where I got it from!) that has a little
spreadsheet for desiging the ships, then a fleet builder for putting
together the fleet and doing SSDs.

Is there an updated version available that includes newer weapons like
grasers and EMPs?  Also be nice if some of the little used weapons like
Wave Cannons were available.

?

Thanks,

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: [GZG] I DEMAND A NARN BAT Squadron!!! Next: RE: [GZG] Full Thrust pdf file