Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: [GZG] Ship building tools

[GZG] I DEMAND A NARN BAT Squadron!!!

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:26:20 EST
Subject: [GZG] I DEMAND A NARN BAT Squadron!!!

It the only way to end this train.. I think..

Sending out the BAT SIGN!!!

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

In a message dated 2/21/07 1:15:18 PM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
writes:

> From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@hyperbear.com>
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>
> On 2/21/07, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm pretty sure we've allready seen a Dark Ewe of Sheep-Niggurath.
>
> But Sub-Niggurath is the dark _goat_ of the woods!
>
> Then you need the Bleet-Go in your next game (also known as the Fungi
> from Ewegoth). Or how about Byasheep? Moon Bleets? Sheartaks?  I take
> it you did the Sheep Spawn of Lambthulhu already...

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.

Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: [GZG] Ship building tools