Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos (Ertl toys) Next: Re: [GZG] GZG-X AAR

Re: [GZG] GZG-X AAR

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:24:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG-X AAR

Mark & Staci Drake wrote:
> <<< JERRY HAN wrote:"and whatever else I can post.">>>
>
> How about some of the scenarios that people would be willing to share
> for us unfortunates that could not attend the con???

I'll be posting all my Full Sail stuff, after another re-write from
Con experience.  (Actually, I'll be updating my FT / Starship Jockey
website in general, it pretty much stopped after I changed jobs several
years ago and discovered how busy life could truly be.)  Aaron Newman
may
also have his Unofficial EFSB sourcebook available again from Warpfish
or
some other server within the near future.

My problem right now is that, after a wonderful weekend in Lancaster, I
need
to write and have deployed a whole bunch of stuff for March Madness (the
joys of working for a internet company focusing on sports -- you can't
ask
the NCAA to delay their tournament two weeks while you work on other
things.)
So, I have to make sure that's all done before I can spend the day or
two
organizing pictures and posting things...

Please be patient, stuff will happen.  (8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Wake me, let me see the daylight, save me from this half-life;

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos (Ertl toys) Next: Re: [GZG] GZG-X AAR