Prev: Re: [GZG] ping Next: Re: [GZG] ping

Re: Re: Re: [GZG] ping

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:31:11 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] ping

>From: Mike Stanczyk

>Me?  I'm getting out my towel and covering my head.  I'll try to go
right through the defenses.  If the only defenses are RBBT designed,
I'll waltz right through.

>If there are additional defenses that aren't RBBT designed, there's a
towel over my head, I'll be blissfully unaware of my impending death.

We'll send a sales engineer to explain why this isn't an optimum
solution, and what you should do instead. Don't complain about the
cost--you'll still have a lot more money than you would if you'd run
into a non-RBBT defense.

Prev: Re: [GZG] ping Next: Re: [GZG] ping