Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

[GZG] GZG-ECC X -- Full Sail Frag and Empire's Lifeline Participants

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:51:14 -0500
Subject: [GZG] GZG-ECC X -- Full Sail Frag and Empire's Lifeline Participants

Hi everybody,

This message is intended for people who are playing in the Full Sail
Frag,
and Empire's Lifeline games at GZG-ECC X in a little more than 3 weeks.
I've included a link in this message to the latest version of the rule
mods
for these scenarios, so you can get a leg up on what I'm going to be
doing.

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/FullSailRules2.pdf

Empire's Lifeline participants will use the full rule set.  People
playing
Full Sail Frag will ignore the Wind rules, but there will be some extra
rules concerning healing kegs, teleportation, and re-spawning.

If there are any questions, please send me an email, or reply here, and
I'll
try to keep a closer eye on the list then I've been able to do over the
past several months.

Thanks!

JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Wake me, let me see the daylight, save me from this half-life;

Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual