Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] GZG-ECC X -- Full Sail Frag and Empire's Lifeline Participants

RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:20:52 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

G'day,

> You gain control of the ground...highway systems....rail, etc.

And in the case of Mars loads and loads of rocks ;)

> What is better?  Having 100% control of a city or control of the
> infrastructure forming the connective tissue between that one city
> and all the others around it?

Humans want both, they don't want Kra'Vak having either because they
don't want them coming back out of a pocket they have surrounded. I also
mentioned that Kra'Vak use grav pretty much exclusively so you have to
shut down the entire 3D area between the cities. I'm probably being
thick (or exasperating or both) but it still seems to me if there was an
alien threat that wasn't bound to transport goods on the 2D road network
humans tend to use that the human command would want to take the cities
and the bits in between not just one or the other.

Cheers

Beth