Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fleet size? Next: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

Re: [GZG] List question

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:31:57 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [GZG] List question

Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se> wrote:
>Subject: Re: [GZG] List question
>To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>
>Allan Goodall wrote:
>
>>For some reason Yahoo seems to get too many false bounce messages from
>>me,
>
>Same here, though I'm still persisting... what's really annoying is
when
>Yahoo stops sending email due to a bounce that occurred *before* my
latest
>un-bouncing <sigh>
>
>Regards,
>
>Oerjan
>oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se

Oerjan,

I am sorry you are having issues. Could you send me your Yahoo Name and
if you still have it, the error message. I would love to fix the issue
if I can so you can be part of the group as well.

Oh and Allan, I must have missed your post but if you feel like trying
again send me your Yahoo name as well. I understand when it is hard to
be a part that you loose interest.But I would love to have you on the
group.

This goes for anyone else who may have had issues before.

dafrca (danielc at earthlink.net)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fleet size? Next: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers