Prev: RE: [GZG] Glad I am still on list.... Next: Re: [GZG] List question

Re: [GZG] [FT] fleet size?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:14:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] fleet size?

> ok may be a daft question.
> on average how big are your fleets
> and what should i get.
> chris

Depends on how big/long a game you want, and what mix of ship sizes. I
think
that the active ships in a battle should all be about the same size, so
if
you're bringing half a dozen battleships, then you don't expect to see
frigates and light cruisers and destroyers and so forth. It'd be the
battleships, maybe a battledreadnaught, maybe a couple of heavy
cruisers.
The exception would be specialize vessels such as ash-Shaulah
strikeboats.

So I'd say maybe 4 battleships, 6-8 heavy cruisers, 2-4 light cruisers.
Scale up or down as needed--if you like big ships, make it 4 SDN, 6-8
DN,
2-4 BDN or BB.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Glad I am still on list.... Next: Re: [GZG] List question