Prev: RE: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats Next: Re: [GZG] Power Projection News

Re: [GZG] Power Projection News

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 05:47:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Power Projection News

Greetings:

Comments? Well, those Traveller miniatures didn't last long. Is there
some sort of curse
associated with the Traveller gaming system?

(Long time fan, since 1977, but I'm amazed at the number of Traveller
licenses that have come and
gone!)

	  Fred Kiesche (FPK3)
  I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of
fools. Let's start with typewriters. (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Over 8,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).

Prev: RE: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats Next: Re: [GZG] Power Projection News