Prev: [GZG] Power Projection News Next: Re: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats

RE: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:42:29 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats

Hey there all,

My latest wargaming project is to wargame a fictional conflict in
Europe,
the result of a soviet invasion of Germany and then France during the
early
1980s (After Milan enters service in the UK, but pre SA80).

While I hope there will be much discussion of the other facets of this,
but
for now, I would love opinions on the Vehicle statistics for Russian and

British army vehicles for starters:

FV432 (with and without GPMG)
Ferret
BMP (whichever model/s in service at this date)

I have done some small amount of research into this period, however I am
25 year old sci-fi wargamer making his first tentative steps into
historical
gaming, so there is a great deal that I do not know!

Your thoughts kindly received or post on The Gentleman's Wargame
Parlourhttp://xsorbit30.com/users5/wargamesroom/index.php?topic=1355.0

Richard

Prev: [GZG] Power Projection News Next: Re: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats