Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: RE: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats

[GZG] Power Projection News

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:54:00 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Power Projection News

I'm surprised no one has brought this up:

 From http://www.star-ranger.com/PowerProjection.htm

12/19/2006 - Ken Burnside of Ad Astra Games has made the following
announcement:

Ad Astra Games is pleased to announce that we've just signed deals
with Far Future Enterprises and BITS to bring Traveller miniatures to
the starship combat scene!

First, we will be printing Power Projection: Fleets (a Traveller
adaptation of the Full Thrust rules set) in the US; our first order of
business is dealing with the backstock of orders outstanding in the
retail tier.

Our second deal is that we're taking over the Traveller line of
miniatures from MegaMiniatures, and will be creating new miniatures
for starships of the Traveller universe; our first run of miniatures
will be matching the ships found in Power Projection.

More information on this will be coming along shortly.

Comments?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: RE: [GZG] 1980s SGII Vehicle Stats