Prev: Re: [GZG] Question about comment Next: Re: [GZG] Question about comment

Re: Re: [GZG] F/A18 Hornet

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:19:06 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] F/A18 Hornet

I think we're veering off topic rather briskly here. I think we'd all
agree that a multirole fighter, compared to a pure bomber or pure
dogfighter, is going to be more expensive or less capable (or both). If
you're adding two extra functions (e.g. +heavy +bomber), how about add
an extra point per function and see how that works. Just remember to
count fighter losses against victory points.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question about comment Next: Re: [GZG] Question about comment