Prev: RE: [GZG] On Leave In Hell Next: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:28:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

Do you know how you are going to handle postings? As forums? Slave, er,
volunteer list admins?

Magnus, this is the latest in a series of attempts at interactive sites;
Plaid Tuna/GZG met with somewhere between disinterest and hostility,
though
I found it a noble effort. I was involved in an earlier one that sort of
just faded away, though I have to take a lot of blame on that one. I'm a
better cheerleader.

Ownership by Jon and Paul probably give it the best chance at
continuity.

The_Beast