Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech tree for campaign play [long] [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

RE: [GZG] On Leave In Hell

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:00:13 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] On Leave In Hell

G'day James,

Thanks for the interest, but given my rate of production it will never
be anything more than something I post here or on the web (it gets
written in the wee hours of cross ocean plane flights when I've watched
all the decent play on demand movies). They're also inspired by real
journalists posts (especially Ernie Pyle) and letters home from WWII
(collected by the Guardian) - my website will acknowledge this quite
clearly by the way, but not sure of they'd be implications if it ever
became more than just fan ravings so to speak. The bits I flesh out are
from games we've had, or my warped imagination when I land in some new
city after too little sleep - Leave in Hell was inspired by a mix of
very tired hours wandering old Miami, Rome, Paris and Vladivostok after
long haul (30+ flights) while waiting for my hotel room to be ready ;)

Besides I reckon Los' Rothafen needs to be made into a book first, maybe
a downloadable pdf or ebook from the gzg site ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech tree for campaign play [long] [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net