Prev: RE: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:46:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

On Fri, November 10, 2006 11:20 am, Eli Arndt said:
> I'd love to see it all.  I'd love to see some "realistic" bipedal
walkers.
> To call them "mecha" is to invite the stigma of the anime look.
Though
> anime has produced some nice machines, I'd love to see something that
> looks
> like it actually rolled out of an earthly factory.

I fin the DP9 Gears pretty close to that. It's what I use for my
walkers.
I'm looking for something to compliment these, which Jon's multi legged
ones do, since they're a bit different.

2) Wheeled vehicles

I should state here that I'd like to see Jon's 25mm/6mm  stuff done in
15mm. I've been waiting for that to happen ever since I started to get
into 15mm. Specifically the PALADIN and PHALANX. I'd buy a platoon of
each
right off the bat.

--
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember

Prev: RE: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?