Prev: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

RE: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:13:55 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking

Glenn M. Goffin wrote:
>From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@horusinc.com>
>We were all old Traveller players as well.
>>I may be old, but I still play.  We set our SG II games in the
Traveller universe.  I'm planning to run actual Traveller
role-playing at my group's December meeting.<<

My primary Sci-Fi game is set in a somewhat warped Traveller universe. I
adapted the range of GZG games to the setting because they worked so
nicely.
So I've run both RPG and Miniature games (and campaigns) in the setting
with
great success.

Kudo's to the Grognards! ;-)

David

Prev: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?