Prev: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:32:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

If you were going to do that, then shouldn't you also modify ships like
DDs with SMRs or SMLs once the "tubes" are empty?  What about normal
carriers that have all of their fighters launched?  Mass is mass, but
overall I think that I prefer to keep things simple. :)

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University