Prev: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

[GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:22:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

So here I am working on some new ship designs and as I was making a
Sa'vasku carrier I got to thinking.

This thing starts at 144 mass. But in launching its drones drops 60 of
that mass. Now you have what is an 84 mass ship which is 1/3 more
efficient in thrust ratings.

Be nice to have another 2 thrust charts for breaks in thrust power
requirements. ;-)

I know it's for game simplicity not to have it.

Jaime

Prev: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss