Prev: Re: [GZG] Point Systems Next: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Name for Rules)

Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:42:01 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

On 11/3/06, james.hiegel@us.army.mil <james.hiegel@us.army.mil> wrote:

> Not anymore Allan, I'm in Leesville now.
> My household goods gets here around the end of the month, and I will
have my FT st

Well, gosh, that's maybe 2.5 to 3 hours away!

I said to my wife, "Someone from the mailing list has moved to
Leesville." She replied, "Armpit of the universe? What's he doing
there? Is he with the military?" *L*

(For the rest of the list, Fort Polk is at Leesville.)

Welcome to the Pelican State! (Gosh, that's three of us now. Almost
enough for a GZG Gulf Coast Convention!)

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Point Systems Next: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Name for Rules)