Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:07:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 11/1/06, Robertson, Brendan <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> I know I downloaded them at the time; can't remember if I sent
comments
> back.  My big problem for the last few years has been no opponents to
> physically test this stuff.

Oh, I understand!

And, yes you did send me feedback. You suggested I change the support
pulser settings. I acknowledged your contributions in the latest
version of the rules,

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)