Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "James Moore" <jmooreou@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:01:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Stargrunt along the lines of FOW would be pretty cool, as
long as it doesn't turn into Flames of War with advanced weaponry.  What
is
this other F acronym (FASW or something like that) game that everyone
keeps
mentioning though? I mostly play Full Thrust, although I've got a bunch
of
stuff for Dirtside.

On 11/2/06, Jason Weiser <jason.weiser@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would be, but the sucky thing is, I already based my stuff for 1:1!
>
> Jason

> game
> > >

> > > The direction in which I'm thinking is:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Is this the sort of level that most folks (assuming an interest in
> > > 15mm at all) are interested in?
> >
> > Adding in my two bits: yes.
> >
> > Mk

" It is best not to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if he
lives near you."
						  - J.R.R. Tolkien

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]