Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? Next: [GZG] RE: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:50:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

On 10/31/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:32:29 +0100
> From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

> I'd certainly be interested in seeing it, Allan, mainly for that
> reason! With all the 15mm we've been releasing, I've been considering
> modifications to SGII (or even a new ruleset, though that's VERY far
> away <wry grin>) for 15mm with fireteam/squad based figure
> groups......

I didn't go as far as Stuart did. My rules keep it very much
Stargrunt, with squads made up of individual figures. I just figured
out a way to record indivudal squad members on a record sheet, and how
to assign casualties due to artillery and mines.

> As to releasing SG-SL for public consumption, I don't imagine that
> will be much of a problem, though I'd like to take a look at it first
> if that's OK.

No problem at all, Jon. Once I have everything finalized I will send it
to you.

Allan
--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? Next: [GZG] RE: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]