Prev: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules?

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:55:39 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules?

>After all ship movement, the AMT moves 3mu towards the closest

I wouldn't move it, you just declare attacks so the opponent knows who
gets to use PDS on it.

>>> Scattergun	      6mu      1d3		      1
>>> This nerfs KV anti ordinance.

Yes, it does. The 1d3 was intentional because scatterguns are
overpowered. I don't know about the ADFC part.

>>> You do not list stinger nodes as anti ship able to attack ordinance
is this deliberate or did it get left out in error?

Have to ask Oerjan about that.

Prev: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted