Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? organic tech Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

[GZG] Full Thrust 3rd Ed (Simon White)

From: mintroll-ft-list <mintroll-gzg-ft@2...>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:34:22 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Full Thrust 3rd Ed (Simon White)

grant wrote:

>>   Personally, I really like to see all the little odd bits (heavy
missiles,
>> decoys, Wave Cannon, sensors...) from the earlier books blended into
the new
>> book with final rulings on how they should interact.

I'd love to see that as well, on the insistence of many conflicting
sources, I've put together a 'complete' listing of the stuff we're using
in our campaign:

http://fullthrust.2-72.co.uk/systems.html

as part of my current attempt to pull all the rules into a coherent and
logical structure - it's taking a lot longer than I thought. After a
whole day of typing I've not got through a quarter of the stuff I needed
too - it takes a long time to get a good publication out. Still got the
whole meat of the campaign to type up yet. Typesetting FT III will be an
achievment in it's own right.

Simon

PS I need to make a new hex based campaign map - what do people use
program wise to do this? Free would be nice. Last time I used AutoREALM,
but it's very buggy.
--
Experience is the fool's best teacher; the wise do not need it.

http://fullthrust.2-72.co.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? organic tech Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest