Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:42:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Whoops! I missed that paragraph.

I've seen plenty of folks still playing original FTII, and more power to
them. Most folks on the list have admitted to some adjustment to the
rules,
and there's still plenty of options to make it	your own game. However,

4)  '...put out something that people can use cross-group at cons or
during
visits or whatever...' deserves it's own bullet, even if other things
stay
in flux!

5) A new publication makes it a new game in some folks eyes. Those who
may
have stumbled on the few glaring inconsistancies may give it another
try.
Others try ANYTHING new.

Smacks of marketing, but Jon's not above that, nor should he be.

It's hardly like the flavor-of-the-month module/army book you get from
SOME
companies. ;->=

The_Beast