Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???). Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

Re: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:04:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

Jon wrote on 10/27/2006 06:23:15 AM:

***snippage***
> Later on, Ariel re-released it as a boxed version, but
> still the same
> game; I don't recall there being any significant changes
> between the
> two ...

Roger; I still think there's a rules booklet similarly titled, but
haven't
found it in the piles in the basement.

I did find the Ariel, and no, no attacker/defender, or as Battle Rider
has
it, red-intruder, blue-native.	It's Michael's fault; his set made such
an
impression, that it was what I was thinking of... ;->=

So the WRG ships were drawn with the military-style symbology?

The_Beast