Prev: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted Next: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted

[GZG] re: Wanted

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:47:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] re: Wanted

> From: "Paul Owen" <Paul@binarynetworks.co.uk>

> Squad sheets, vehicle sheets in a format as per the rules book

We (i.e., the Tactics-0 wargaming group) have found that the more
information you put on a unit card, the less you have to look up in
the rule book and the smoother the game goes.

I've attached a couple of sample squad cards.  We used cards like
these for all of the units in a convention game (at Kublacon, earlier
this year) with people who had never played, and it was very
successful.

--Glenn

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted Next: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted