Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re: [GZG] beta fighter rules--my impression

Re: [GZG] [GZG-FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@r...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:35:22 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG-FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

The Beast wrote:

 >By the way, I thought you just spent CEF when receiving
 >incomming to go evasive. You have to keep track of it separately?

The CEF you spend on evasion stays in effect for the entire game turn,
so
you need to remember it somehow.

I use LaserLight-style fighter group SSDs instead of dice to track
fighter
casualties and CEF use, but with an extra twist: instead of just marking

each CEF box off as it is expended, I write an "E" for Evasion.
(Similarly
"A" for making an Attack, including attacking fighters or ordnance, and
"S"
for Secondary Move.)

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re: [GZG] beta fighter rules--my impression