Prev: RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder!

RE: [GZG]Re:FullThrustPlaytest?(SimonWhite) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:00:52 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG]Re:FullThrustPlaytest?(SimonWhite) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

The formatted beta fighter rules I pointed to are part of it.

http://wiki.2-72.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=FTaddon_Fighter_Rules

You could back out to FTHouse, then to FTCamp, but here you go:

http://wiki.2-72.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=FTCamp

Thanks again, Simon!

Very-impressively-large-and-gonna-take-me-a-long-time-to-read; looking
forward to it. ;->-

The_Beast

gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu wrote on 10/25/2006 02:06:37 AM:

> Any links to your FTCamp0.1 version?	I've done several different
campaign
> sets over the years (some more successful than others).
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies
> http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/
***snippage***

Prev: RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder!