Prev: RE: [GZG]Re:FullThrustPlaytest?(SimonWhite) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: RE: [GZG]Re:FullThrustPlaytest?(SimonWhite) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

From: "Paul Owen" <Paul@b...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:35:17 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

> Any particular guidelines?  Does it have to involve GZG
> minis?  Do you want pictures?  Whole articles?

I'm after stuff to put on the GZG site, so long as it can be
Used with GZG minis but it does not have to specifically mention them,
Although it cant obviously mention anybody elses.  Pictures would be
great.

Squad sheets, vehicle sheets in a format as per the rules book please if
possible

Basically I want stuff that will be useful to other players and
newcomers alike, eg a scenario with
Maps and all the squad sheets etc so that someone can download it, read
it, then play.

Thanks