Prev: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: [GZG] [GZG-FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:50:12 -0500

> Right, I've rambled on long enough.

Maybe for one note, but keep 'em coming. You appear to have an active
and
interested group, and that's a prize most of us would cherish, and brag
about!

If I sent cash, forms, and return postage, do you think you could keep
detailed battle records? ;->=

I know the whole 'record the die rolls' is wicked tedious, but you've
probably already witnessed the number crunchers on this list, especially
OA
the Mighty, who live for that sort of thing.

And, of course, as you say, tra-la, 'Since we are playing in a campaign
setting, there have yet to be any really interesting battles. Well there
was one - but no one thought to document it.'

Oh, I'm crazed to hear of new campaign systems; and, even if you call it
stopped developement, you can bet I'll be coming up with questions about
your work!

The_Beast