Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:30:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Chris wrote on 10/18/2006 08:52:25 AM:

> >Heck, I'm hoping to soon to have news to share about a
> fig based on me.
>
> You mean, like a voodoo doll?
>
> <grin>

Any reason to buy is fine by me; kind of difficult inserting pins into
metal figs, but that wouldn't stop you, right? ;->=

If it sold well, I may end up getting a follow-up on a chariot or mount.

If you want a cause for shuddering, just imagine if I claimed it was
being
done for Jon, in a spot amongst the Gentlemen's Collectables...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E