Prev: Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results Next: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 07:44:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results

> Noam Izenberg wrote:
>
> > Indy asked me what nebula I used for the backdrop, but I can't for
> > the life of me remember.
>

> That's a detail of the classic Hubble shot of the Horsehead Nebula.
Has
> to be, the bright irregular line running by the background engine pod
is
> a dead giveaway.

I don't think it's the Horsehead. I want to say it is the Orion, but it
could be one of the Sagittarius clouds. I haven't had any time, though,
dig up the HST shots and do detailed comparisons. Maybe sometime when I
get
some free time, am bored, and need to thoroughly geek out. :-D

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results Next: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]