Prev: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!

[GZG] The GZG Painting competition results are up

From: "Stephen Scothern" <stephen.scothern@G...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:44:54 +0100
Subject: [GZG] The GZG Painting competition results are up

Hi all,

The results of the GZG Painting competition are up at their website. I
can't
belive some categories had only one entry!

Lots of great pictures to look at in the gallery.

 Cheers,

 Steve

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is
intended solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please
remove it and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail
and attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept
any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.
The views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect
the views of the organisation
as a whole.

Prev: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!