Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

[GZG] re BRUSHFIRE

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:50:39 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: [GZG] re BRUSHFIRE

"Paulus, Six. No, one PA squad for one IFV and dragoon squad is NOT a
good deal. Do you know how hard it is to scrounge powered armor suits?
Do you know how much they'd cost, if we ever actually bought one? You'd
need a crate of money!"
"Six, Paulus. But Laszlo's *getting* crates of money now!"
"Paulus, Laszlo, yeah, we are, but that's not the point! We have other
things to spend that on."
"Laszlo, Six, okay, okay. Keep loading the crates. Break. Paulus, Six.
Did your guys get November Victor in place?"

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?