Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:45:16 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

John A said:
>You really want a spiel, ask me about the likelyhood of conflict
>between two independantly planted colonies on the same planet.

Hey John! What do you think the chances are of ground combat on a planet
with independently planted colonies?
You can use for example Cibola, which has an Islamic Fed colony, a PAU
colony, a couple of independent colonies (a Sikh one and a corporate
venture) and a UN observer station.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?