Prev: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition Next: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:55:23 +0200
Subject: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Zoe Brain wrote:

>>It is easy to make small arms, so you could have a low tech army.
>
>Yes, we make our own small-arms and ammunition. We learnt that lesson
when
>Sweden refused to supply us ammo for the 84mm Karl Gustav anti-tank
>weapons we had, during the Vietnam War.

Rumour has it that that particular ammo lot was instead sold to the UK,
who
promptly re-sold it to a certain Commonwealth country in need of it
(without telling us about it, of course)... I can of course neither
confirm
nor deny whether this rumour is true :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.