Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest! Next: Re: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:33:55 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

In a message dated 8/21/2006 3:04:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
frits@kuijlman.net writes:

I  think the NSL composition is somewhere in the canon stuff. I am
pretty sure  the Netherlands are independent(don't know about Belgium),
and that  Portugal is part of the garlic loving FSE.

It should be in the  timeline, but the one at the gzgpedia is not there
at the	moment.

Frits

Yes, typically I would agree.. But as one of the players added, she
wanted
Portugal as a buffer to the FSE and explained it the French at	the
point of 2
fleets housing 2 Maria Von Burgunds each..

As for the Netherlands, I had not recalled anything on them and just
simply
had then under NSL influence.

VInce