Prev: Re: [GZG] Batrep for 28 July 2006 Next: [GZG] [DS2] Tracked AFVs, APCs, MICVs, etc. in DS 2

Re: [GZG] Batrep for 28 July 2006

From: "Tim (Flak Magnet) G." <flakmagnet@f...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:19:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Batrep for 28 July 2006

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 14:13, Doug Evans wrote:
> Thanks for the report!
>
> I know that the number crunchers would have preferred turn-by-turn
tallies
> of die rolls, still gives a feel for your battle.
>
> Do you know, off hand, whether you used the SSD's that matched your
figs? I
> know I can identify some of the ships from your piccies; I assume it's
too
> much to hope you kept the battle sheets.

We did not use SSDs that matched the figs.  I think I kept the SSDs
though.
I'll see what I can collect together, maybe scan and email them to you
if
it's complete-ish.

> If I think I can extract enough info, would you object to me putting a
> write up of this up on the test forum?

No objection at all.  Just don't bring attention to the thinned hair my
noggin'.  D'oh!  I just did.  Dangit.

The group's impression of the grasers, when Patrick and I were
down-range of
them, is that they FEEL like they're too powerful when your ship is
obliterated very quickly by them, but that they probably aren't given
the
cost and lower incident of hits, etc...  Not sure how the math works out
and
I'm not enough of a math-whiz/number cruncher to figure it for myself.

Tim (Flak Magnet) G.
Flak Magnet's Miniatures
www.flakmagnet.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Batrep for 28 July 2006 Next: [GZG] [DS2] Tracked AFVs, APCs, MICVs, etc. in DS 2