Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] cool ship minis

[GZG] [FT] cool ship minis

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:10:00 +1000
Subject: [GZG] [FT] cool ship minis

G'day guys,

First up sorry the xls population files still aren't up anywhere (real
life sucks when it is so full you have no hobby time!), I will endeavour
to get them somewhere accessible this weekend.

Second (and sorry to those who have already seen this on the sfconsim
list or on Dean's cool website) Ken Burnside asked me to pass this along
to the gzg list. It's a link to a thread discussing his Attack Vector
ship minis (and a poll onw how many you'd be willing to pick up)

http://www.adastragames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=536

The thread in question has pictures of the miniatures (renders from
Charles Oines). They look VERY nice!

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] cool ship minis