Prev: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:03:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions

> 1) Missles, as described in More Thurst, don't appear in the list of
> ship component icons in Fleet Book 1.  Are
> these missles still valid for competition play?

Chris's answer, as all of his, is great, but an other would be 'whatever
you agree to'. I've not heard of any official competition rules, though
it
seems there's always a temptation to do so.

Some of the answers you see seem to be saying so, but that's of 'that's
SO
obviously the only way it could work.'

For instance, I play half MU's as necessary, but know folks that don't,
and
there's a few that seem to follow which ever is convenient,
*wink,wink,nudge,nudge*. I find the fuzzy quality to the rules in small
areas to be purposefully charming.

Why else would all the examples show even velocities?

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions