Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions

[GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:40:40 EDT
Subject: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

The more Thrust missile, are listed in FB1, as Missile (MT type).   But
they
have been "upgraded" and are currently in BETA test for next FT book
(due
when???)
http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight/ft/if.htm

I just completed a FT game, where I had a Lt Cruiser with 5, and was
able to
hit with 2 out of five.   So I have to feel they are useful.   But they
were
also used with 2 Heavy Attack fighters.

As for PDF, it doesn't work on Subpacks...

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions