Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad... Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [OT-LST] Mail clients: Mail list vs. Forums

Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado (was: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums)

From: "Binhan Lin" <binhan.lin@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:23:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado (was: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums)

at Valhallas game store in Wheatridge CO that just got
into FT, there are about 4-5 of them and they are using their BFG and
some
scratch built ships to play.  I don't know how far along they are, but
about
two weeks ago they had gotten the rules and were painting/mounting their
ships.	I'll see if I can get some contact information for them.

--Binhan