Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [OT-LST] Mail clients: Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado (was: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums)

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve.grumpy@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:15:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:03:30 +0100, Peter Thoenen <eol1@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I can't imagine anybody using a email client having the problem
> described on this list.  And no webmail, Outlook Express, and Opera's
> builtin email client are not email clients.

Yeah, Opera's built in client is better than mere email clients in many

ways. The same message can be filtered to appear in both the GZG-L
mailing
list view and in a user created Full Thrust view, (along with FT
messages
 from other lists, and FT related newsgroup postings and RSS feeds) and

also in a separate view for a particular author. All without creating
duplicates of any message.

Plus full threading, etc.

Now if only they would fix the remaining user interface issues it would
be
perfect.

	Steve