Prev: Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases. Next: [GZG] [OT] Revell of DE: SW Republic Star Destroyer

Re: [GZG] [FT] Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:01:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

Merde! Noble Knights claim to have blisters, $.95US per blister of four.
Don't know what shipping is like, can't recommend, as I've never traded
there,, just realized I'd seen 'em SOMEWHERE.

If you jump, let me know how it goes.

http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProducts.asp_Q_ProductLineID_E_2137418719
_A_ManufacturerID_E_301_A_CategoryID_E_16_A_GenreID_E_
http://www.nobleknight.com/default.asp

The_Beast