Prev: [GZG] Fwd: [LST] Berkeley is working again.... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:57:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

I'll look through my GZG fleet and see if I have any;  I might even just
break off the ones I have and send them to you, as I've taken a liking
to the plastic ones.

One place I knew of that had a bunch of Geohex's old GZG stock was Games
Plus in Chicagoland.  You might try checking with them to see if they
still do.

http://www.games-plus.com/

Thanks,
Andreas

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: [GZG] Fwd: [LST] Berkeley is working again.... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.