Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active

RE: Emergency backup listserver active

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted_arlauskas@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Emergency backup listserver active

Mike -
I love you like the step-brother I never had! :P

Okay guys, how do I unsubscribe?  Any guesses?

Thanks,
Ted (who really, really enjoys reading the list
discussions - but in a digest format)

--- Michael Brown <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:

> No, you can't.  Even if you could, we won't let you
> :)
>

> Michael Brown
> mwsaber6@msn.com

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active