Prev: Pics of new stuff from GZG Next: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:59:17 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

> What
> bugs me more is going up against a Komorov or something similar, where
you
> feel there's no point in shooting at it because it'll take five turns
just
> to get to the first threshold, and until then he's utterly safe from
> losing any systems.

In some ways, that what it feels like to me against the Markgraf, even.
Or the Ark Royal.  Average hulls and more than 10% in armour is brutal
to chew through, and even weak hulls seem incredibly durable with 2
screens and 5% armour.

Prev: Pics of new stuff from GZG Next: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam